Based on the popular Video-SL plug-in, Serato Video now gives ITCH DJs video mixing tools that Serato Scratch Live DJs have enjoyed for years, with the use of supported ITCH controllers. Scratch Live DJs can use the same tools with their choice of turntable or CDJ control.
With a reworked architecture, Serato DJs can experience an even smoother workflow and greater flexibility when using effects and transitions to amplify video mixes, at home, in the club or on-stage.
Serato Video is a free update for all current owners of Video-SL.
What does it do?
– Add video clips to your Scratch Live or ITCH performance.
– View loaded clips and output from your computer.
– Manipulate playback with Serato control records, CDs or with your ITCH controller of choice.
– Use built in transitions and effects including text and image effects.
– Enrich your set with audio responsive effects, including bass zoom and splits, that are controlled by analyzing the music signal.
– Preview and manage video files in both the ITCH and Scratch Live offline players.
– Use Video Instant Doubles to play the same video and effects on a second deck.
– Store effects within each video file for instant recall.
– Setup different output configurations (Output Only, L/R prefader or all 3 outputs) for greater flexibility when video mixing externally.
– Utilize 3rd party controllers with Serato Video’s MIDI control in Scratch Live.
Read the full Release Notes for Serato Video 1.0 – HERE